Shipping and Receiving – Longmont, CO.
SHIPPING & RECEIVING
Oskar Blues Brewery will be looking towards the end of January-ish to add to its brewery team, with a full-time member on the shipping & receiving team.
You must be able to have a successful, pre-hire DMV, as driving/delivery is considered an essential element of this job.
We are looking for a positive individual that shares our desire to make great canned beer, work hard and play hard.
AppliCANts must have:
- Experience working in a fast paced warehouse.
- Forklift experience Familiarity working with computers/SAP
- STRONG communication skills.
- Attention to detail and experience managing inventory.
- Pride in what you do.
- Physically demanding – working in hot and cold conditions, must be able to be on your feet for many hours per day, lifting, bending, and standing are also required.
- Focus on SAFETY.
- Flexible ability to meet work schedules – including nights and weekends, as needed.
- The ability to be a team player and be a self-starter.
- Craft beer industry experience
- A good nickname
Oskar Blues is a rapidly growing leader in the craft brewing industry. We are committed to our employees. Benefits package includes options for Health and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401k, competitive wages and fun in exchange for your commitment, sweat and hard work.
Oskar Blues Brewery reserves the right to revise the job or to require different tasks be performed when circumstances warrant, including but not limited to emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments.
Resumes accepted – send them to email@example.com