Packaging Tech – Longmont and Brevard
CANLand Packaging applicants must have:
- Flexible availability and positive attitude about it!! Shifts in production include afternoons, nights and weekends.
- Strong communication skills, team-building, and go-get-it done skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Willingness to work at a fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks.
- Desire and willingness to learn.
- Appreciation of fine beer, is a plus.
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Employing traditional lifting methods.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts and machines.
- Ability to work in a moderate noise level.
- Focus on safety. Safety is a top priority.
- Oskar Blues Brewery reserves the right to change your job duties, company benefits, work schedules, or to require different tasks be performed when circumstances warrant, including but not limited to emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, business needs, or technological developments.
- We offer competitive pay, not to mention our incredible perks and benefits. Yes, you have heard it right – we currently pay 100% of the medical premiums for our hard-working, full-time, non-tobacco user employees. Surcharge applies for tobacco users. We have options for dental, vision, disability insurances, and more…..If you are interested in the Colorado-based opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in the North Carolina-based opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to us at email@example.com.