Brewer – Austin, TX
Brewer– Austin, TX
- Experience in a Production Brewery
- Must be able to record all brew house information accurately and legibly
- STRONG cleaning/sanitizing background
- Yeast handling proficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to work within a small team environment
- Mechanical ability
- Willingness to work at a fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks
- Flexible availability
- Desire to learn
- Solid focus on Safety
- Appreciation of fine beer
- Avid Outdoor Enthusiasm
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Employee to employ traditional lifting methods.
- Potential for exposure to wet conditions and work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Ability to work near moving mechanical parts.
We offer competitive pay, and a generous benefits package offered that currently includes employee paid premium for medical (non-tobacco users), plus options for dental, and life insurance. Not to mention killer perks. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oskar Blues Brewery reserves the right to change your job duties, company benefits, work schedules, or to require different tasks be performed when circumstances warrant, including but not limited to emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, business needs, or technological developments