June 01 2019
La Sportiva Trail Run Relay
Race. Party. Rock.
Saturday, June 1st, Bohn Park, Lyons Colorado 10:00am-2:00pm
Take turns with your friends running a beautiful and challenging 3 mile trail loop. Run as a ‘duo’ or on a team of 4. There’s even a ‘Beer Relay’ category for those who’d like to make things a bit interesting. The team with the most laps in the shortest time wins! Following the race you can attend The Burning Can Beer Festival with 70+ breweries, then enjoy the free concert!
The course will be approximately 3 miles of trails, open fields, and steep mountain singletrack. It’s a beautiful loop with an amazing views of Long’s Peak. There will be an on-course aid station equipped with energy bars and hydration.
The 2019 Course has been updated. Check it out!
What You Pay
- $39 / person until 3/1/19
- $45 / person until 5/26/19
- $55/ person during race week
- $60 / person on race day
BEER Relay entries are $5 more per person
Discounted Burning Can beer fest ticket option is available during registration
Rules & FAQs
- Run as many laps as possible within 4 hours.
- The team with the most laps in the shortest time wins.
- Only 1 runner from a team is allowed on course at one time.
- Runners in the Beer Relay categories must drink a beer before each lap. Beer can must be proven to be empty before starting lap.
- Timing will be fully automated with each team equipped with an RFID chip.
- Each team will have one baton that will be transferred from the finishing lap runner to the next runner.
- staff has the authority to run a sobriety/balance check on any participant if there is reason to believe the participant could cause harm to themselves from over-intoxication.