March 22 2023
La Sportiva Trail Run Relay
la sportiva trail run relay
Take turns with your friends running a beautiful and challenging 5K trail loop. Run as a ‘duo’ or on a team of 4. There’s even a ‘Beer Relay’ category for those who’d like to make things a bit interesting. The team with the most laps in the shortest time wins!
The course will be approximately 5 km of trails, open fields, and steep mountain singletrack. It’s a beautiful loop with an amazing views of Long’s Peak. There will be an on-course aid station equipped with energy bars and hydration.
Categories / Prizes
Duo Male team
Duo Female team
Duo Coed team
Duo Beer Relay (any gender)
4-person Male team
4-person Female team
4-person Coed team
4-person Beer Relay (any genders)
The top team in each category wins prizes from Oskar Blues and La Sportiva shoes!
Fees And What You Get
What you pay:
$39 / person until 4/15/17
$45 / person until 5/28/16
$55/ person during race week
$60 / person on race day
BEER Relay entries are $5 more per person
What you get:
4 hours of fun with your friends
RUBBLEBUCKET concert and entry in Outdoor Games.
A beer before each lap if you’re in a Beer Relay category
Race nutrition and hydration
Celebratory Oskar Blues beer or Soda
Rules & FAQ
- Run as many laps as possible within 4 hours.
- The team with the most laps in the shortest time wins.
- Only 1 runner from a team is allowed on course at one time.
- Runners in the Beer Relay categories must drink a beer before each lap. Beer can must be proven to be empty before starting lap.
- Timing will be fully automated with each team equipped with an RFID chip.
- Each team will have one baton that will be transferred from the finishing lap runner to the next runner.
- staff has the authority to run a sobriety/balance check on any participant if there is reason to believe the participant could cause harm to themselves from over-intoxication.
Got a question? firstname.lastname@example.org
can probably help ya