ONLY AVAILABLE at the Tasty Weasel ColoRADo & the Tasty Weasel North Carolina on December 17th
We’re stoked the brew crew at Oskar Blues has created a limited amount of RUM Barrel-Aged versions of Death By Coconut and Ten FIDY. To give more beer lovers a chance at the limited beer we’ll be limiting purchases of cans to twelve 19.2oz. cans of each beer per person. Chances are that we will run out of cans of these two cult classic beers.
The taprooms will open at 12 noon local time. A limited amount of draft versions of this beer will be available at the taproom for sampling as well. NO CROWLER/GROWLER FILLS.
To take the edge off, avoid long lines and allow people to hang out in the taproom over beers we’ll be handing out wristbands as people arrive to identify your spot in line.
19.2 oz. CAN purchases – Your wristband number will be checked at the time of purchase. We WILL go in order. Twelve 19.2 oz. cans of each beer can be purchased PER PERSON. You must be present to receive the beer. Please be available when your number is called to make sure we keep things rolling and don’t miss you.
$12.50 per can $8 for a 10 oz pour $3.50 for a 4 oz pour
IF we have cans left at 6pm local time then “No Limit” rules will be put in place, I wouldn’t bet on it.
Taproom-ONLY Barrel-Aged Java Ten FIDY, Barrel-Aged Rum Ten FIDY, and Barrel-Aged Rum Death By Coconut coming to Longmont and Brevard for special releases
LONGMONT, Colo., BREVARD, N.C. and AUSTIN, Texas. – Barreled. Bigger. Bolder. Boozier. That’s what you gotta do if you’re gonna top one highly-rated imperial stout with another.
Oskar Blues Brewery took its Ten FIDY Imperial Stout and stashed it in a blend of Kentucky bourbon barrels for a minimum of eight months. The result is a cool and drinkable concoction that gets more complex with each sip.
“Aged through four seasons and from a blend of the top bourbons around, this Ten FIDY has morphed into a monster of cranked up flavor,” said head of brewing operations Tim Matthews. “Espresso, burnt sugar, rich chocolate, and caramel notes are now combined with the vanilla, oak, and bourbon flavors and all have been smoothed out during maturation.”
Barrel-Aged Ten FIDY clocks in at 12.9% ABV and will be available through a limited nationwide release on draft and in 19.2 oz. stovepipe cans. Ask your favorite bar or shop if they’ll be carrying this and/or search our Beer Finder at www.oskarblues.com/beerfinder
But wait… there’s more
Just to sweeten the pot we’re also dropping a TAPROOM ONLY Java Barrel-Aged Ten FIDY (12.9%). Aged just like BA Ten FIDY, but mixed with Hotbox Roasters beans from Central America, South Asia, and Ethiopia. This will be available on tap, plus 19.2 oz. stovepipe and Crowlers to-go ONLY in our Longmont and Brevard Tasty Weasel taprooms during the BA FIDY release parties (details below).
“We took an already ridiculously complex beer and thought a bit more complexity could be fun,” said Longmont Cellar Manager Dennis McShea. “We asked our brothers from Hotbox Roasters to come up with a special blend of beans and roast to compliment the flavors of BA Fidy. We specifically asked for a cold brew that would complement the vanilla and caramel notes from the oak but have the toughness needed to stand next to the bourbon and roast character from the barrel and the beer.”
Barrel-Aged Ten FIDY and Java FIDY Release Events
Both ColoRADo and North Carolina will tap BA Ten FIDY and Java FIDY during these events. Tasters, 10 oz. pours, plus stovepipes and Crowlers to-go will be available. No limit on to-go beer.
Tasty Wesel Brevard (NC) – Friday, November 4th (5-9pm)
OH! Before we forget…. Let’s get ready to RUM-ble!
In December we’re releasing two rum-barreled brews in our ColoRADo and North Carolina taprooms ONLY.
Stay tuned for Rum Barrel-Aged Ten FIDY and Rum Barrel-Aged Death By Coconut to drop in Brevard and Longmont on December 17th. On tap and in 19.2 oz. stovepipes. More release details to come at a later date.
Booyeah. There is no other place on the planet to get these except from either taproom.
Drinkin’ beer in a parking lot. Drinkin’ beer out of a red, white and blue can. Drinkin’ beer while watching high-powered cars turn left. Move over apple pie, DALEgating is now as ‘Merican as it gets.
By entering the Oskar Blues Brewery and Draft Magazine’s DALEgating contest fans can win the three day, two night trip for two to Texas; including live music and backstage tour of the new Oskar Blues Austin brewery, a behind-the-scenes JR Motorsports experience, and race day craziness at the speedway with a massive Oskar Blues DALEgating prize package.
DALEgating is your ticket to the pre-and post-party. Your pass to the parking lot, where all the magic happens. Join us for an exclusive look at our new Austin brewery and for some great DALEgating fun with the JR Motorsports race team at Texas Motor Speedway!
Grand Prize Winner receives:
A three day three night trip for two to Austin, Texas and the Texas Motor Speedway
Friday: Austin Brewery tours – tastings, live music and a pig roast
Saturday: Jr Motorsports Experience – tour the trailer and the pits, meet drivers.
Sunday: Cup Race Craziness – beer can chicken, beer drinkin’, race watchin’… DALEgating
The Great American Beer Festival is nearly upon us and you know that Oskar Blues Brewery is gonna be blowin’ up that scene.
Check out all the killer events going around the Denver Convention Center, but getcha self up to Longmont for a pair of events NOT TO BE MISSED. We put it in all caps so you know we mean it!
Here is a schedule of ALL our comings and goings PLUS links below to get tickets for our Longmont parties!
OSKAR BLUES ORDEAL
The Oskar Blues ORDEAL is back, and we’re showcasing our beers, our brewery, and the brand new outdoor patio and stage at Oskar Blues Home Made Liquids and Solids. Usher in your GABF experience with an all you can eat family-style Pig Roast as well as the brewery experience at the Longmont Brewery and Tasty Weasel tap room on Wednesday, October 5. Can’t make it? Not enough? Get saved before the Friday session of the Great American Beer Festival at Gospel Brunch on Friday, October 7.
We’ve arranged for transportation from the Denver Hyatt Regency to the brewery and back for both events in the ORDEAL Ride Along ticket. Not only are you going to be treated to the best that HMLS has to offer, but also samples and brewery tours at the Tasty Weasel. Don’t need a ride? If you just want to show up and chow down, we’ve got a local ticket that will take care of admission to HMLS, all you can eat food, and four (4) tasty beers.
Wanna show us how you #GripADales while you rip down a mountain bike trail? Or maybe you’re kickflippin while grippin a Dale’s, either way, we wanna see it. Oskar Blues Brewery is kickin off the #GripADales challenge with pro bullrider, Josh Verberg, showin how it’s done by riding a bull and still having Dale’s in the can.
Think you got what it takes? Grab a Dale’s Pale Ale, crack it, do your thing and pour what’s left in a glass to show us. If we like your video best, we’ll send you and a friend on an all expenses paid trip to our Burning Can beer fest in Brevard, North Carolina. You have until March 1, 2017 to get your video uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #GripADales and we’ll pick a winner by March 15, 2017. Get started and show us what you got.
Boring Rules/Regulations and Terms & Conditions below:
Rules & Regulations: – Contest only open to residents of the United States – Must be 21 or older to participate – Must include a Dale’s Pale Ale in your video and follow the rules of how to display it once you’ve done your activity – DO NOT drink before you do your activity, be safe, we’re NOT LIABLE for any injuries sustained during filming, so be smart. Show us what’s left over after you do your activity, not before. Seriously…any video showing drinking before or during an activity will be disqualified. If you can’t do it legally in your state, don’t do it in this video, use your brain. We in no way condone drinking and driving or drinking and operating heavy machinery or you being a moron. We want to be blown away by you doing something rad, not watching drunk idiots do something stupid. Maybe all caps will make this more clear – DO NOT DRINK WHILE DOING YOUR ACTIVITY, WE WILL NOT PICK YOUR VIDEO.
– Videos should be under 30 seconds – YouTube, Facebook and Instagram have nudity rules on uploads and so do we. Any video with nudity won’t even be considered, and probably won’t make it once uploaded, so don’t do that either – Same goes for language, bleep it out if it makes it in there so we can repost your video and consider it in the running for best video – YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not affiliated with us or this contest in any way and are definitely not liable or responsible for any part of it
Terms and Conditions:
1. DEFINITIONS A “user” is someone who uploads videos to participate, comments on, shares or tags the Contest. The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a user of the contest. The terms “we,” “us,” “our,” or “Oskar Blues” refer to Oskar Blues Brewery, a Colorado corporation. “Content” means all of the text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication. “User Content” means Content that you submit or transmit to or through the Contest, such as reviews, compliments, invitations, advice, and information that you display. “Oskar Blues Content” means Content that we create and make available for the Contest. “Third Party Content” means Content that is made available for the Contest by parties other than Oskar Blues or its users, such as data providers who license data to Oskar Blues for use for the Contest.
4. USER CONTENT. You grant OSKAR BLUES BREWERY a license to use the materials you post to the Contest. Any and all User Content posted to the Contest may first be reviewed and approved by OSKAR BLUES BREWERY, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, edit, or refuse to post any and all User Content. By posting, displaying, or otherwise transmitting User Content to the Contest, you are granting OSKAR BLUES BREWERY , its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of OSKAR BLUES BREWERY , its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that OSKAR BLUES BREWERY may publish or otherwise disclose your name, if given, in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Contest, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing or using the Contest, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Contest is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or Content in violation of any party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by any Content you provide, post, or transmit. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or intellectual property rights rests solely with you.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP. All OSKAR BLUES BREWERY Content included on the Contest, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and/or video media, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of OSKAR BLUES BREWERY and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. The compilation of all content on this Contest is the exclusive property of OSKAR BLUES BREWERY and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this Contest is the property of OSKAR BLUES BREWERY or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of OSKAR BLUES BREWERY or our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing OSKAR BLUES BREWERY name or trademarks without the express written consent of OSKAR BLUES BREWERY. You may not use any direct linking or source-calling of any media presented in this Contest.
7. INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. OSKAR BLUES BREWERY has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright and other forms of intellectual property infringement occurring with the Contest. OSKAR BLUES BREWERY’s policy is to investigate any allegations of intellectual property infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want OSKAR BLUES BREWERY to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide OSKAR BLUES BREWERY with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the subject work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit OSKAR BLUES BREWERY to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit OSKAR BLUES BREWERY to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to OSKAR BLUES BREWERY at email@example.com.
12. NO WARRANTIES. OSKAR BLUES BREWERY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. OSKAR BLUES BREWERY IS MAKING THE CONTEST AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTEST. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OSKAR BLUES BREWERY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE CONTEST, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. OSKAR BLUES BREWERY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTEST WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
13. LIMITED LIABILITY. OSKAR BLUES BREWERY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL OSKAR BLUES BREWERY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE CONTEST OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY OSKAR BLUES BREWERY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
20. TERMINATION. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Contest. OSKAR BLUES BREWERY also reserves the right to terminate your use of the Contest for any reason. Upon termination by either party, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Contest or through the Service, as well as all copies of such materials, whether or not such copies were made in accordance with this Agreement.
2. NOTICE CONCERNING UNDERAGE USERS. You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to enter our Contes. We do not direct any of our content at persons under 21 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of online privacy. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Contest user is under age 21, we will promptly alert the proper people on the matter.
3. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(3.1) CONTACTING OSKAR BLUES BREWERY. If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication. Any such contact with OSKAR BLUES BREWERY should be made pursuant to Section 9, below.
4. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(4.1) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to contact you when necessary. We will also use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services only if you choose to opt in to receiving such information.
6. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Contest contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
OSKAR BLUES BREWERY 1800 Pike Rd, Longmont, CO 80501
In your correspondence, please describe your question, concern, or complaint in as much detail as possible. We will investigate and respond to you promptly.
9. LINKS. The Contest may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.