Join Oskar Blues Brewery for American Craft Beer Week.
We’ll have a variety of events and hard to find OB specialty brews throughout the week at all different locations. Select Oskar Blues locations will have the debut of OB's Short Bus Imperial Brown Ale and OB Barrel-Aged Selections as well.
Take a peek at what’s on tap for the week!!
Monday 17th –
– Oskar Blues Beer Tasting at Wine Shop (Marysville, WA) from 2 – 6pm.
Tuesday 18th –
– Tasty Weasel Tap Room’s Tasty Tuesday Tap at 5pm.
– Tasting at The Cooler in Edgewater, CO.
– Tri-Can-A-Thon at Full Throttle Bottles (Seattle, WA) featuring Oskar Blues. Popping tops for folks to taste
from 5 – 8pm.
Wednesday 19th –
– Tasting and Food Pairing at City O’ City (Denver, CO).
– The “Can”Tankerous “Can” Struction Can test also featuring Oskar Blues, 21st Amendment, 7 Seas and Big Sky beers in a can. During the event there will be a Can Shooting Can Test, for prizes and beer. Starts at 3 and judging for contest at 10 PM.
– Laura Alberts Growler Hour featuring GUBNA (Daniel Island, SC) from 5 – 7pm
Thursday 20th –
– Tasting and Trivia at the Rackhouse (Denver, CO). Come get some!!!
– Brewer’s night at The Swinging Arm (Seattle, WA), recipes for Beer Can Chicken, Dales Mussels, Bourbon Balls and Green Chili. Starts at 6 and ends 9 PM.
– Ten FIDY Vertical Tasting ('08, '09, Barrel-Aged) and fo
od pairing at Billco's (Napa, CA). Come try some delicious brew paired with Espresso Fudge, Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Mini Cupcakes!!!
– Oskar Blues Tasting at Liberty Taproom from 7 – 9pm (Mount Pleasant, SC)
– Beer, Blues, Bocce and Backyard Games Blowout!!! Beat the blues from 4 – 12pm at Grant Park (Atlanta, GA)
Friday 21st –
– Firkin Friday at the Tasty Weasel. Tapping of Double Dry-Hopped Gordon at 5pm. A fan favorite this time topped with the Simcoe hop, known for its piney, citrus full bodied flavor and aroma. Mmmmm!!
– Tasting and cookout at the Star Bar (Denver, CO).
– Dirty Beer night at Beer Authority (Seattle, WA) featuring Old Chub. Also pouring Midnight Sun Panty Peeler, 7 Seas Balls Deep IPA and something from Dicks Brewing.
– Tasting at Harry's Wine & Liquor Mart (Fairfield, CT).
– Oskar Blues Pint Night at The Griffon (Charleston, SC). Come have some Dale's and Mama's between 6 – 8pm and keep the glass!!!
Saturday 22nd –
– Johnny O performs from 4:30 – 6pm at the Tasty Weasel. Tours at 2, 3 and 4pm.
– Oskar Blues beer tasting at Pete’s East from 3-6 PM (Seattle, WA).
– Oskar Blues participates in the Connecticut Craft Brewers Festival (Naugatuck, CT).
– America's Favorite Craft Time Festival (Charleston, SC) from 3 – 6pm
– Oskar Blues at the East Atlanta Beer Festival
Sunday May 23rd –
– Finishing out the week with an OB event at Sports Column in Denver to cheer on the Rockies!!!