OSKAR BLUES CANNED BREWS NOW IN INDY
LONGMONT, CO & BREVARD, NC- Oskar Blues Brewery will explode into Indiana in November, sending CANs of super-fresh craft-brewed Dale’s Pale Ale, Mama’s Little Yella Pils, Old Chub Scotch Ale, Deviant Dale’s IPA, G’Knight Imperial Red, and Ten FIDY Imperial Stout throughout the Hoosier state.
Indy will celebrate with a number of OB-centric events, including:
- MacNivens Pub 339 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN
- Mass Ave Pub 745 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN
- Copper Still 917 Conner St., Noblesville, IN
- La Margarita 1043 Virginia Ave., Indianapolis, IN
- The Sinking Ship 4923 N. College Ave., Indianapolis, IN
- 20 Tap 5408 N. College Ave., Indianapolis, IN
- The Tap 101 N. College Ave, Bloomington, IN
- Chatham Tap 8211 E. 116th St., Fisher, IN
- Chatham Tap 719 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN
- Ale Emporium 8617 Allisonville Rd., Indianapolis, IN
- The Pint 111 S. River Rd., West Lafayette, IN
Check your favorite Indy watering holes on Facebook or Twitter for other salivatory beer parties.
Distributors for Indiana are World Class Beer-Monarch Beverage for central and south Indiana and Indiana Beverage and Five Star Distributing for the northern region of the state.
Oskar Blues beer is currently sold in 30 plus states and will expand into a handful of NEW states in 2014, now that the brewery has expanded capacity in both ColoRADo and North Carolina. The beers also hit Michigan in 2013 and filled voids in areas of several existing states, although the main focus was on getting the new NC brewery up and running. Stay tuned for state announcements in 2014 as Oskar Blues Brewery continues to grow.
Oskar Blues Brewery will celebrate the North Carolina’s facility’s one year brewaversary on 12/12/13.
About Oskar Blues Brewery
Founded by Dale Katechis in 1997 as a brewpub and grill, Oskar Blues Brewery launched its beer canning operations in 2002 in Lyons, ColoRADo. It was the first American craft brewery to brew and hand-can its beer. Today there are more than 250 craft breweries canning beer. The original crew used a hand-canning line on a tabletop machine that sealed one can at a time. Oskar Blues Brewery in Longmont packaged 59,000 barrels in 2011 and grew to 85,750 in 2012 while opening an additional brewery in Brevard, NC, in late 2012.