We’re teaming up with Kelty, a local company based out of Boulder, Colorado, and the first company to create a backpack with a frame, and Red Rocks Amphitheater to launch the 2012 Red Rocks Basecamp Giveaway. Fans of craft beer in a CAN, great music, and high quality outdoor gear will have a chance to win the ultimate ColoRADo experience that includes:
– round trip airfare for 2 to ColoRADo
– stylin’ transportation in the Dale’s Pale Ale RV
– 2 nights of hotel accommodations
– a slew of Kelty Basecamp gear, complete with a Kelty Hula Shadehouse, two Lowdown Chairs, Folding Cooler, LumaCamp lantern, and Soft-Top Table (RAD!)
– full access to the “Oskar Blues Ordeal,” a combination of everything OB including a brewery tour, dinner & beers, and a big ol’ load of OB swag
– PLUS a VIP Red Rocks concert experience including a live show and backstage passes & a Kelty/Oskar Blues parking lot tailgate
Kelty and Oskar Blues, two very outdoor-minded businesses, share a passion for good times under the great big blue. The Red Rocks Basecamp Giveaway is a way for us to come together and share the ride with our people, the fans who support us.
The Red Rocks Basecamp Giveaway kicked off in early April and runs through the end of July. On August 1, 2012, five finalists will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries. To win the Big Kahuna, the five finalists will be asked to answer a few questions and write a blurb about why they dig the combo of craft beer in a can, music, and the great outdoors. Oskar Blues and Kelty will put their heads together (likely over a few beers…) and pick the entrant with the most entertaining and compelling response.
Some of you may be weary of this so called “blurb”, but what we’re really trying to get at is sharing this SWEET extravaganza of Colorado, craft beer, music, and the outdoors with someone that digs this stuff as much as we do.
For more information on how to enter & giveaway details visit www.Kelty.com/DalesPaleAle.