We dig giving back to the community we live and work in, and that has supported us and helped us get to where we are now. If you’re a local Front Range organization looking for a donation from Oskar Blues, please review the criteria below and follow the steps. CAN ya dig it?
- You must have current 501(c)(3) tax exempt status and be located along the Front Range in ColoRADo
- All donations must be picked up at Oskar Blues Brewery Anti Corporate Headquarters at 1800 Pike Road, Longmont, CO during our regular business hours
If you meet the criteria, proceed to GO!
- Please print out and fill in the Donation Form
- Be sure to include
- the name of your organization
- 501(c)(3) permit number
- Date of the event
- Number of attendees
- The recognition Oskar Blues will receive in exchange for the donated items- i.e. inclusion in social media, newsletters/blogs, print materials, banners, etc.
- Send it on over to email@example.com, or mail to:
Oskar Blues Brewery
1800 Pike Road
Longmont, CO, 80501
- We must receive your request at least 30 days before the event, and please allow two weeks for processing & review
- Due to Colorado state law, we cannot donate any beer that is going to be sold later (even if you end up with extra beer at the end of your event)
- 9 times out of 10 we will only donate CANs versus kegs. We hope you understand that craft beer in a can is what Oskar Blues is all about!
Wanna partner up?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding partnerships/sponsorships. Please send in your sponsorship requests by October of the year prior to the requested sponsorship year so that we can review and plan with adequate time, and work it into our budget. For example, if you’re looking for a partnership in 2013, please submit requests by October 2012